Share

Dallas Police Launch Criminal Investigation Against Manziel

After countless trials with partying and an instance of apparent domestic violence, this latest incident has Manziel under criminal investigation from the Dallas Police Department regarding another domestic violence case where he is the named suspect in the investigation.

Advertisement

Colleen Crowley told Fort Worth police that Manziel was “aggressive” toward her after they were out with friends last weekend in Dallas.

The turn of events came on the same day Manziel was dropped by his agent, his father said he fears for his son’s life and it was revealed that Crowley received a protective order against the former Heisman Trophy victor, preventing him from seeing her for two years. The order also required that Manziel pay $12,500 in legal fees.

“A high-ranking Cowboys source says that Dallas is out on Manziel after the latest reports involving the quarterback and domestic violence allegations”. VIDEO: Manzie’s agent dumps himManziel’s father, Paul, told the Dallas Morning News that Manziel has refused to enter area rehab facilities twice in the past week. Manziel will be released by the Cleveland Browns next month.

Be that as it may, Johnny was not captured and cops said no legitimate move would be made against him since then Colleen turned out to be progressively uncooperative and declined to have her wounds shot.

The Cleveland Browns issued a strongly-worded statement earlier this week announcing they were planning to release Manziel next month, which would help the team avoid any negative impact on the salary cap. Get some help, fam. “Accountability is the foundation of any relationship, and without it, the function of my work is counterproductive”, Burkhardt said.

Crowley, a Houston native, model and TCU student, told police that Manziel behaved as if he was on drugs.

Asked about Manziel on Friday, Browns owner Jimmy Haslam told reporters the team had reached out to Manziel but he had not responded. “I am hopeful that everyone will understandably respect my wish for privacy at this time”, Crowley said in a statement.

If Johnny Manziel wants help, the National Football League and its players are ready to step in.

There is no doubt that Manziel, as a quarterback is finished, however there is still a chance for him to improve himself and make the changes to become better.

Be proactive – Use the “Flag as Inappropriate” link at the upper right corner of each comment to let us know of abusive posts.

Advertisement

It’s the second time since October that Manziel has been under review by the league for a domestic incident. Manziel was cleared of any wrongdoing a year ago after he and Crowley got into a heated roadside argument near the player’s home.

0205_johnny_manziel_getty