Share

Motion to block subpoena of Bill Cosby’s wife denied

Camille Cosby, wife of alleged serial rapist Bill Cosby, is scheduled to testify Wednesday in a defamation case against her husband after a judge struck down her request to halt her impending deposition.

Advertisement


Patriots Playoff Outlook, Seeding After Loss to Dolphins
With a lack of targets and a battered offensive line, Brady was sacked more than usual which led to the team losing the game. New England kicker Stephen Gostkowski was wide ride from 46 yards – only his third miss this year, and his shortest….

The plaintiffs’ lawyers subpoenaed the entertainer’s wife, Camille Cosby, last month on the grounds that she was her husband’s business manager.


Calvin Ridley shows he’s a game-changer for Alabama
It wasn’t just the offensive display; it was the defense limiting Michigan State’s run game by allowing them to run for 29 yards. McCaffrey became the first player in Rose Bowl history to compile at least 100 yards rushing and receiving .

The reports of Camille’s disgust at her husband’s alleged conduct come as the 78-year-old appeared at a Pennsylvania court to face sexual assault charges on Wednesday 30 December in the only criminal case brought against the actor.


Oregon standoff latest in dispute with feds
Wilson said several men were “openly carrying assault weapons”, including one with an AR-15 who denied him entry to the grounds. The two men were convicted of arson for setting fires on their property that spread to the adjacent Malheur wildlife refuge.

The 71-year-old was reportedly well aware of her husband’s infidelities but only demanded that he be discreet so as not to embarrass her.

More than 50 women have accused Cosby of drugging and sexually molesting or raping them -allegations the veteran television and movie showman has vehemently denied.

He said there was “no merit” in her lawyers’ claim that “Massachusetts’ marital disqualification law renders her incompetent to testify in this matter”. However, after the disgraced comedian was finally charged with sexual assault, that may no longer be the case.

The actress took to her Instagram to post a series of photos of Cosby with captions intent on destroying his character.

A federal judge on Thursday denied a motion by Camille Cosby to throw out a subpoena requiring her to give a deposition in the lawsuit.

Cosby is free on US$1 million (S$1.4 million) bail, and his lawyer has said the entertainer is not guilty and will not consider a plea bargain.

There was other bad news for Cosby this past week. Cosby has already spoken up thanking his friends and fans for standing by him, but fortunately there has been a larger number of responses against him too.

Advertisement

But Twitter users responded with a welter of abuse, labelling him a “monster” and accusing him of “horrendous crimes against women”. No start date has been set for a trial, but if eventually convicted, he could face a maximum of 10 years in prison.

William Thomas Cain  Getty Images